CLUB MEETINGS ARE HELD THE FIRST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH (Excluding December, January and February) AT THE

5 RIVERS DELTA RESOURCE CENTER (map) AT 7PM. SEE THE POSTS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!

To post information to this website or for further information about this website, just ask Tracy at tracy@thelannies.us
Current Club Coordinator: Tracy Lannie
MBCKC would like to express our appreciation to 5 Rivers and it's staff for all they do.

Disclaimer: This site provides general information & links on topics of paddling. Paddlesports can pose serious risks of damage to personal property & serious bodily injury including permanent disability & death. Anyone participanting in any MBCKC event or participating in any event mentioned on this website does so at their own risk and agrees to hold MBCKC harmless from any liability as a result of such participation or use of information contained herein.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

BACK BY SPECIAL REQUEST - MBCKC CLUB HATS:

Special order only (People MUST contact me with their order). Cost for the hats will be $7.25 each. I prefer to have the money before I order. Checks MUST be made out to me, Harriet Ingraham, NOT MBCKC (as we have no treasury or banking account). I can be reached at email address or home phone. I will be placing the order immediately after the April 4th club meeting, delivery will be back to me sometime in mid-April, with distribution to follow. You must contact me by phone or email to place your order, at which time I will give you my address.

NOTE: COLOR SELECTION: click here to see all colors
I must place orders in multiples of 12 per color. Colors to choose from are Tangerine, Mustard (2 more visable and popular club hat colors due to high visability when on the water), Forest (new color) and Marine Blue, also a popular color. You must be prepared to give me your color preference In Order Of Preference (1 being first choice - 4 being last choice). Be prepared to accept a substitute from the color you have chosen to another color based on popular demand and my need to meet the minimum of 12 per color.
Please note that our logo is BLACK lettering on embroidery and BROWN lettering on the crossed paddles. If anyone would like me to email a logo copy to them, I can.

Remember, make ordering arrangements with me by April 4th. I will place the order on April 5th, with delivery notification upon my receipt of hats, expected mid to late April.

if contacting me by email, please Subject your email: CLUB HATS

Harriet Ingraham
phone: 251-928-4568
email: hvk1457@aol.com