The downside of having my e-mail address plastered all over the club websites is that I (Julie) get a lot of spam. The upside is that I get kayaking spam from places like Patagonia. This just in from Scotland:
Hello fellow Sea Kayakers and greetings from the Outer Hebrides, Scotland!
We are contacting your club to advise you of the incredible sea kayaking opportunities provided by us in Scotland. The Outer Hebrides is described by many top paddlers as "The finest sea kayaking coastline in the world" and for good reason!
- Unspoilt and isolated, our coastline has been internationally recognised as the finest marine environment in Europe.
- Our seas are teeming with wildlife, including whales, dolphins, porpoises, otters and seals.
- We are Scotlands only Nordkapp Trust Expedition Centre - awarded to centres of excellence in unique sea kayaking locations around the world.
- Our guides and instructors are all BCU qualified and experienced.
- We provide quality equipment including NDK glass kayaks.
We would be happy if you took a look at our website and shared it with your club members. Why dont you come and join us in "the finest sea kayaking coastline in the world"?
Thanks a bunch, Niall. Now I have to add yet another line to my list of places I want to paddle!