CLUB MEETINGS ARE HELD THE FIRST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT THE

5 RIVERS DELTA RESOURCE CENTER (map) AT 7PM. SEE THE POSTS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!

To post information to this website or for further information about this website, just ask Tracy at tracy@thelannies.us
Current Club Coordinator: Tracy Lannie
MBCKC would like to express our appreciation to 5 Rivers and it's staff for all they do.

Disclaimer: This site provides general information & links on topics of paddling. Paddlesports can pose serious risks of damage to personal property & serious bodily injury including permanent disability & death. Anyone participanting in any MBCKC event or participating in any event mentioned on this website does so at their own risk and agrees to hold MBCKC harmless from any liability as a result of such participation or use of information contained herein.

Monday, June 23, 2003

Justin Guy writes us:
Hello my fellow paddlers. My name is Justin Guy. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of the club members this past Sunday. I am really looking forward to participating in many of the club paddles. I also am writing to inform whoever is interested in a paddle that I plan on doing in the near future. I plan to leave bright and early on Tuesday, July 1. I will be putting in at Winters Marina in Satsuma. I will then paddle to the Original Oyster House on the Causeway. If anyone is interested let me know. I would really enjoy some company. If you need any more information please call me at 251-680-2649. I am also open to suggestions as far as organizing the paddle. If this is not a good day perhaps it can be done on the following Wednesday or weekend. However I would really like to shoot for Tuesday. I am looking forward to a good long paddle, and I hope to see many new faces.

Sincerely,
Justin Guy
Datura25@aol.com