Jane Agee has canceled the party and river clean-up previously scheduled for this Saturday (tomorrow).
Carl Hlavenka is postponing his overnight trip to Horn Island, previously scheduled for this weeked. The reason: winds are forecast. He'll try again next weekend, April 5-6, so if you're interested, get in touch with him at 604-7268 or email@example.com.
Everything else on our schedule remains the same -- Boiling Creek with Bob on Sunday, and the meeting Tuesday night.