Sunday, September 01, 2002
Possible change in plans:
Lisa advises that the weather forecast does not look good for viewing the manatees this afternoon, so it may be necessary to cancel the flash paddle she posted on this webpage yesterday. If you were planning to go on this paddle, please call Lisa before 4:30 at 689-3934 to discuss the weather situation. If you try to meet her at the put-in without calling first, you may be the only person there. :-)
I (Julie) am back in town and will see all of you at the meeting on Tuesday, if not before. Feel free to call me if you need anything posted on this webpage.
Posted by julie at 11:21 AM